The best of all Worlds
There are 8-meter boats that feature biminis, fully enclosed cabins, or fully open cockpits, but there is nothing quite like the Hard-Top design from which this model gets its name.
Protection from the elements like a cabin, but with an open rear area out onto the cockpit – for complete protection, the rear of the cockpit can be fully enclosed using the canopy. Take in some sun at the rear of the cockpit or take shade under the cleverly designed roof. Let the sun and air fill the cockpit by opening the large sky lights.
Sitting at the helm, you are struck by the level of visibility in all directions while the steering console is sleek, modern, uncluttered, and functional.
The roomy social area in the cockpit is a mark of design and practicality. All on one level, there is no need to navigate steps and ledges anywhere in the pantry, dining, and rear swim platform area.
Clever and spacious storage options are concealed throughout the deck and the large well-equipped pantry will be the source of countless meals to be enjoyed by friends and family wherever you happen to be.
Driven by a smooth and responsive outboard engine, the efficiency to reach cruising speed is remarkable due to the ‘AquaDynamic’ hull that features throughout the Aquador range. The 225 HP V6 is more than powerful enough, but a 250 HP V8 is also an option.
Stepping down below into the forward cabin and once again the feeling of space and comfort is the first thing that you sense. Featuring a wide main sleeping berth, mid-berth divided by a privacy curtain, spacious head, and plenty of storage options, you’ll have to remind yourself that you are on an 8-meter boat!
The chief designer and his team have considered each new model from the inside out, to deliver a series of boats that deliver exceptional functionality along with aesthetics that will make you proud.
Unique Hard-Top design providing shelter from the elements, protection from the sun, allowing air to flow freely, and leaving space to sunbathe – the best of all worlds.
Large social area and cockpit all on one floor level, meaning improved access, safety, and functionality.
Side Walk Design
Design and layout of the 250 HT is unique, with no direct competitor that offers the same features and functionality in an 8-meter class boat.
Closer to the Water
Swim platform and engine bay area that is safe, versatile and very spacious.
- 12V DC wireless charging, 1 pc
- Bilge pump 1 electric, 1 manual
- Blackout curtains, front cabin
- Bow ladder (not with bow anchor winch option)
- Bow thruster
- Carpet, bow cabin
- Cockpit table, foldable, adjustable, pedestal + cushion
- Cushion set, cabin + cockpit (mokka or shiitake)
- Deck hatch + mosquito net / blackout curtain
- Deck lights, side deck, 7 pcs
- Diesel stove, 1 burner
- Docking lights, bow and aft
- Double battery system, start + 225 Ah service
- EcoTeak Decking
- Fixed fuel tank, 245 L
- Flagpole and socket
- Flushing toilet, electric + wash basin, faucet and bidet
- Fresh water tank, 72 L
- Heater, 2 kW
- Hydraulic power steering, tilt steering wheel
- Offshore seats, 3 pcs
- Pantry, with cold pressure water
- Portlight + portlight toilet + mosquito net
- Rear HT glasses
- Refrigerator, 65 L
- Simrad GO12 + NMEA2000 + VesselView Link + echo sounder + map card
- Sunroof x 2, manual
- Trim tabs, Ultraflex
- USB chargers, 4 pcs + 12V DC
- White hull
- Windshield wipers, 2 pcs + windshield washer
- Air Conditioning unit (requires inverter or shore power system)
- Anchor winch, aft + anchor 7,5 kg + remote control for bow thruster and winch
- Anchor winch, bow + anchor 7,5 kg + remote control for bow thruster and winch
- Cockpit table, foldable, electrically adjustable
- Diesel Water Heater
- Dining kit for 4
- Docking lights, 2 pcs, on sides (for 360-degree illumination)
- GPS tracking system
- Grey water system
- Grill, electric (only with shore power, replaces diesel stove)
- Heater, 2 kW
- Mooring kit; 6 x fenders with socks, 4 x lines + 1 x long line
- Radio / Bluetooth, Black Box, loudspeakers (cabin 2 pcs, cockpit 2 pcs)
- Rear view camera
- Second drawer fridge, 30 L
- Second MFD Simrad 12'' NSX
- Searchlight with remote control
- Septic tank (sea drainage), electric, 61 L
- Shore power 25 Ah. plugs; warm water heater, pantry and toilet.
- Shore power 25 Ah. plugs; warm water heater, pantry, toilet and inverter
- Shower on swim platform
- Simrad Halo20+ radar
- Solar panels, 2 pcs, 55 w / panel
- Sunbed, bow deck + cover
- TV-prepared (antenna + cables to bow cabin)
- Underwater lights
- VHF / AIS system, incl. antenna
- Warm water system, 16 L
- Zipwake automatic trim tabs (instead of standard trim tabs)