A genuine yachting experience
The brand new Aquador 300 HT is a ground-breaking model in the boating industry. No other boat in, or even near its class offers the same features, options, and experience as the 300 HT.
Scandinavian heritage and a long history of Finnish boat building expertise enables us to deliver on the promise to provide functionality and ingenuity combined with beautiful, modern design. With a healthy respect for the power of nature, safety for those onboard and for those sharing the water is paramount throughout development and production of the 300 HT. This brings a sense of confidence and trust that you and your loved ones can enjoy while using your boat for the purposes that you require.
Sitting at the helm, you can opt for the Glass-Bridge triple 12’’ inch monitors where you will find all the information you need about the status of your boat. You can precisely navigate to your next destination, get readings on all the boat’s critical functions, control the entertainment system, and get the most out of your trip all by the touch of a screen at the control centre of your boat.
The modern display and controls are at the forefront of navigational and informational maritime technology, where you will enjoy spending time in control of your boat.
The cockpit layout has been designed to maximize comfort and practicality. This results in a versatile and social space that includes a well-equipped galley, adjustable table with plenty of seating, large storage lockers and cabinets, smart lighting solutions, and adjustable temperature control options.
When its time to relax and take in some sun, the dining area transforms into a large sunbathing platform and the stylish hard top design provides plentiful shade when needed.
Heading down below and the lush 300 HT interior really comes into its own. The master cabin is expertly designed so that two adults and a child can sleep soundly. How was this achieved? Well, all three can fit comfortably on the luxurious bed, but the bench below extends underneath so that a sleeping berth for a child is created. More room for everyone!
In each space down below, the natural light that flows into each compartment reminds you that the windows designed for the 300 HT not only contribute to the striking looks of this boat from the outside, but they serve a very important purpose in creating a bright and airy atmosphere inside. Generous cabinets and storage options in the cockpit means that you are never short on space for storing essentials and equipment.
The level of space and features on the 300 HT are usually only reserved for much larger boats. The cockpit, dining and pantry area, helm, and passenger area is spacious, intelligently designed, and practical. An optional seating area and grill can be placed on the expansive swim platform, which adds to that feeling of being on a small yacht.
All of these design developments, ingenuity, and versatility will lead you to experience the feeling of genuine yachting – but with the practicality and ease-of-life of a contemporary 30 ft cruiser. It may be easy to forget that you don’t have to reserve a mooring spot amongst the super yachts at your next port of call.
Whether you're out cruising, on a family weekend trip, or an extended adventure the 300 HT provides all the benefits and qualities of a much larger yacht, but with the practicality, usefulness, and charm of a family cruiser.
Add an extra screen
Home comforts are sometimes hard to leave behind. The television option for the main cabin means you don’t have to miss the big game or your favourite shows.
The cockpit can be transformed into an additional sleeping area if you are hosting additional guests. The wrap around canopy and the Hard-Top combine to provide a cabin-like atmosphere.
360-degree surround lighting means you can dock and manoeuvre with confidence in darker conditions and unfamiliar marinas. The smart lighting design vastly reduces reflection back into the cockpit, allowing an uninterrupted view of your surroundings.
- Berths, 3 + 2 + 2
- Bilge pump, 2 pcs electric, 1 pc manual
- Blackout curtains, cockpit
- Bow ladders (not with bow anchor winch)
- Bow thruster
- Carpet, bow cabin and mid cabin
- Cockpit table, foldable, electrically adjustable
- Courtesy lights
- Cup holders, 4 pcs
- Cushion set, cabin + cockpit
- Deck hatch + mosquito net / blackout curtain
- Deck lights, side deck, 8 pcs
- Docking lights, bow and aft
- Double battery system, starter and 225 Ah service battery
- Electric sunroof x 2
- Fender baskets, 6 pcs
- Fire extinguisher, 2 pcs + engine compartment fire extinguisher + fire alarm
- Fixed fuel tank 445 L
- Flushing toilet, electric + wash basin and faucet
- Heater, 4.5 kW
- Hydraulic steering, tilt steering
- Mercury Active trim
- Offshore seats, 3 pcs.
- Pentry, diesel stove, sink and faucet
- Portlight + curtains + mosquito net, cabin
- Portlight, openable + mosquito net + blackout curtain, toilet
- Pressure water system for pentry + toilet, 142 L
- Radio / Bluetooth player, Black Box, speakers (2 in the cabin, 2 in cockpit)
- Rails and fittings stainless steel
- Refrigerator, 85 L
- Shore power system 25 Ah, 3 sockets
- Simrad GO12 + NMEA2000 + VesselView Link + echo sounder
- Sunbed cushions, cockpit
- Teak, massive: bow deck, cockpit
- Trim tabs, Ultraflex
- Ventilation valves bow cabin + toilet
- VesselView Mobile
- Warm water system, 25 L
- White hull
- Windshield wipers, 2 pcs + windshield washer
- Wireless charging for mobile phone, 2 pcs
- Additional service battery, 225 Ah
- Air conditioning with heating function (requires inverter or shore power system)
- Anchor winch, aft + anchor 10 kg + remote control for bow thruster and winch
- Anchor winch, bow + anchor 10 kg + remote control for bow thruster and winch
- Bidet shower + drain from toilet
- Coffee machine module, bow cabin
- DAB module, incl. antenna
- Docking lights, 2 pcs, on sides (for 360-degree illumination)
- Extra drawer fridge, 30 L
- GPS tracking system
- Gray water tank
- Grill (electric, instead of stove)
- HIFI audio, Fusion, 4 speakers + subwoofer + amplifier
- Searchlight with remote control
- Septic tank (sea drainage) electric
- Shower on swim platform
- Simrad Glass Bridge, 2 x 12'' NSX + VesselView Link
- Simrad Glass Bridge, 3 x 12" NSX + VesselView Link
- Simrad, Halo20+ radar
- Sunbed + cover, bow deck
- Swim platform lounge (two cushions, table and back rest) Not available with outboard engine option
- TV-prepared (TV module + antenna + cables to bow cabin)
- Underwater lights
- VHF / AIS system, incl. Antenna
- Zipwake automatic trim tabs (instead of standard trims)